Our Shabbat Services are held almost every Friday night at 7:00 PM. An Oneg Shabbat is provided at the conclusion of each service. Oneg Shabbat literally means “Joy of the Sabbath,” and it is a reception following a Sabbath service with light refreshments which gives us an opportunity to meet and greet our fellow worshipers.
Temple Beit Torah has headsets for use by the hearing impaired. Just ask an usher for assistance.
Friday, 9 September 2016, 7PM
Lay leader Shari Bevans will lead services.
Oneg sponsor: Barbara Mandel
Friday, 16 September 2016, 76PM
Rabbi Kaye will lead services. This is the first Just Be Jewish (JBJ) Friday service: The Jewish Zodiac vs. the Chinese Zodiac. Dinner will be served.
Torah: Ki Tetze
HIGH HOLIDAY SERVICES 2016
Sunday, October 2, 7:00 p.m.
Rosh Hashanah Evening Service
Oneg Sponsor: Sisterhood
Monday, October 3, 2016
Rosh Hashanah Children’s Service 9:00 a.m.
Rosh Hashanah Morning Service 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, October 11, 7:00 p.m.
Yom Kippur Kol Nidre Service
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Yom Kippur Children’s Service 9:00 a.m.
- Yom Kippur Morning Service 10:00 a.m.
- Yom Kippur Afternoon Study Session 3:15 pm
- Healing & Forgiveness Service 4:15 pm
- Yom Kippur Memorial Service 5:00 p.m.
- Yom Kippur Concluding Service 6:00 p.m.
- Break-the-Fast 7:00 p.m. (approximately)