Temple Beit Torah is a Reform Jewish Synagogue founded in 1992 and located in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado. Temple Beit Torah strives to provide a warm and truly and all inclusive Reform Jewish community. We are committed to strengthening all of our members in their Jewish identity and knowledge.
- Founding Rabbi Emeritus: Irvin S. Ehrlich
- Rabbi: Iah Pillsbury
- Religious School Director: Bennae Pastor-Clark
- TBT Administrator: Miriam Roth
- Bulletin Editor: Ingrid Starer
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The TBT Board is made up of individuals from diverse backgrounds. We are all dedicated to the development of Temple Beit Torah and making it the best possible place to worship and celebrate our heritage.
Our Board normally meets at 10:00 AM on the 3rd Sunday of each month. All are invited to attend these informative meetings.
- President: Jeff Ader
- Immediate Past-President: Shari Bevans
- Vice President: Gail Patterson
- Treasurer: Steve Sultzer
- Secretary: Estelle Mandel
- Member-at-Large: Michael Bresnick
- Member-at-Large: Wendy Chiado
- Member-at-Large: Sid Rubinow
- Member-at-Large (Buildings & Ground): Steve Cohen
- Member-at-Large (Membership): Steve Sultzer
- Adviser to the Board: Rabbi Pillsbury
- Brotherhood President: Michael Schwamberger
- Sisterhood President: Jeanne Libert
INTERFAITH HOSPITALITY NETWORK (IHN)
- Coordinator: Sue Ader